Pecos Cyber Academy (PCA) proudly presents the Supplemental Enrollment Program.
As an approved member of the New Mexico Virtual Course Consortium (NMVC²), PCA is committed to connecting and expanding access to learning opportunities for students and families as a supplemental course provider.
Pecos Cyber Academy Supplemental Enrollment Program Overview:
- PCA is established as a full-time virtual, public school serving New Mexico students in grades K-12 since 2016
- PCA curriculum is balanced and challenging, focused on students pursuing paths that lead to success
- PCA courses are aligned to the New Mexico Common Core Standards
- ALL PCA teachers are New Mexico certified teachers, credentialed and/or endorsed in the content area they are teaching, highly qualified with an average of 19 years of teaching experience
- All PCA Teachers are Specially trained in teaching in a virtual environment
- PCA teachers provide real-time live instruction, including 1:1 support and interaction through live lesson sessions and with the availability of recorded sessions
- General Education Teachers with inclusion support from Special Education and Bilingual Teachers are available during regularly scheduled office hours to provide flexible availability to support students
- Access to asynchronous and synchronous courses available to support students/parents in platform navigation and acclimation to the online learning
- PCA Program Director will be a point-of-contact for District Site Coordinators, developing MOUs with participating districts
- PCA can offer K-12 – Core Subject Areas, AP Courses, Honors Course and Other Courses Upon Request
- PCA will provide Final Course Completion Report to include:
- Grades (term)
- Quizzes, Course exams, Progress monitoring
- Attendance (in compliance with Attendance with Success Act.)
- Behavior reports (if needed)
PCA invites you to join our Supplemental Enrollment Program, to provide equitable access to expanded and high-quality curricula taught by New Mexico-Certified Teachers.